I look at Lisapedia about every day, but alas no new posting in 11
days. What gives?
Here's my excuse: No internet at home, and fiscal year end going on at work. Did I mention that my children are hanging with me at the office, racking up dizzying amounts of time on the computers while their parents work? I'm sure there will be some repercussions to this eventually, but it will all be worked out in therapy.
But here are some happy things coming up in my life. I'm leaving next Wednesday morning for a friends wedding in NYC! Yippee! Central Park! Only a little bit of clothes pressure, but I've so covered that pre-Paris that I'm sick of myself.
What other simple pleasure am I looking forward to? Once again, I can't wait for Mama Mia. I've been hearing great buzz about it, that it might be the best movie of the summer.
Also, to all the Harry Potter geeks out there, Half Blood Prince movie pics and articles are starting to trickle out. It won't be long before there's a movie trailer to sink our teeth into.
That's all I have time for. Sorry Sal!
1 comment:
Well, I guess this will have to tide me over until you post a picture or two from New York! Love, Sal
Post a Comment