I could say I'm starting my own blog so that during my impending european travels, I'll be able to update my family frequently on m experiences. But who am I kidding. This is a public service to my friends. Maybe if I burn some of my detail oriented brain cells up on this, I won't bore them when we get together. If it makes me worse, I guess this will have to be yanked from the web.
But is anything really ever yanked from the web? Only White House emails, I guess.
There's more fun like this ahead. Thanks to LBH for the title, my idea of Wikilisa would out-minutiae the masses, and as we know, the masses are a***s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurray, hurray. This public has certainly been clamoring. I love your witty observations of things. I can't wait for posts!!
Wow! It's like your entire life has been leading up to this opportunity, Lisapedia! Keep on noticing, and even more impressive, remembering all those quotes, relationships, history, amtrack routes, toll fees, names, and connections!
This will be fun!
Tracy
Oh boy, I think this is going to be good. Very good!
I believe this blog will be my window to the rich culture that I lost from having been away so many years.
The winters are very cold and very long in Minnesota aren't they...
Your link is on my "bookmark bar"
Post a Comment