Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bon jour mon amis

Today is wheels up people. Not that this is a big deal, but I've only been wanting to go to Europe since the 7th grade. I fly out of DLH today at 1:30pm with ~ 5 hours of layover at DTW, then it's on to CDG (that's Charles De Gaulle airport) with a 11:30am arrival time there on the 21st.

I'm hoping it will be easy enough to do occasional dispatches while I'm on the road, but it's that balance of living a life or recording a life. As in, do you want to watch your child grow up through the view finder of a cam corder or live life with them (at least that's the excuse I have for having practically no video of my second child).

Remember to check "Dick's Pix" (the link down on the right) while I'm on the road. If you see a picture of me in there in the next few days, then you'll know I've arrived. Yes, I've finally arrived!

No comments: